Current Job Listings
Veritas House is a vibrant, not-for-profit, community-based organisation with a specific focus on supporting vulnerable children, young people and their families. Our service is expanding, and we are looking for very special people to join our team.
Casual Employment Pool
Veritas House operates a casual pool to support our permanent staff where required across a variety of sections in both Bathurst and Orange. We offer a unique opportunity to obtain experience with a well-known and respected “not-for-profit” within the community welfare and Permanency Support (Out of Home Care) sector.
To be successful in joining our casual pool you will need to have a demonstrated ability in the profession and answer the Desirable Criteria:
- Certificate IV or equivalent in a relevant service industry field
- A Current Working with Children Check (Employment) and a willingness to complete the National Criminal Screening.
- A Current Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of Child Protection legislation and practice
- Be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends and to be called for last minute shifts
If you feel that you fit the above criteria please forward a covering letter answering the criteria and a resume listing two work related references to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be added to our database and contacted for an interview when positions become available. Applicants that are employed will be asked to complete an application for a National Criminal Record Screening.