Who We Are
Veritas House is a community-based, not-for-profit incorporated organisation and a registered charity that provides a range of flexible services to children, young people, and families in Central Western NSW.
Veritas House Inc. is managed by an annually elected volunteer Board.
Our Vision is to contribute to the creation of a socially just and caring community in which every person is safe, secure and valued.
Veritas House strives to be a centre of excellence dedicated to providing effective services to children, young people and their families who require support. We provide holistic services which foster self-determination, security and growth. We aspire to:
- Empower young people to reach their full potential
- Strengthen interpersonal, family and community relationships
- End the cycle of youth homelessness
Our programs include
- Youth Specialist Homeless Services (SHS)
- Out of Home Care (Foster Care)
- Non-Placement Support Service
- Adolescent and Family Counselling
- Youth and Family Support Services
- Homeless Youth Assistance Program (HYAP)