Tuning in to Teens
Sessions run online for six weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11.30am to 12.30pm, commencing Tuesday 12th October. Register here.
A FREE parenting program for parents of adolescents
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your teen?
- be better at understanding your teen?
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Resourceful Adolescent Parent Program (RAP-P)
Want to communicate better with your teenager? Join the Resourceful Adolescent Parent Program.
The RAP-P Program is not currently scheduled to occur. However, if you would like to be notified when the next program will be running, please register your interest here.