This service provides support to families in the Bathurst and Oberon regions with a focus on increasing family wellbeing, improving family relationships, reducing family conflict and ensuring the needs of children and young people are met. The service has a focus on building on family strengths and abilities to assist families to develop and maintain healthy and positive relationships between each other.
Family Workers prioritise supports for:
- Aboriginal Families
- Young families with a parent 20 years or younger
- Families with children aged 12 years and over
Targeted Family Services provides a comprehensive and co-ordinated response to vulnerable young people and families by providing one or more of the following service components:
- Flexible support through strengths-based action planning
- Support to access mainstream and specialised services
- Support to build connections in the local community
- Individualised parenting support
Our Family Workers will come to you.
Veritas House Youth and Family Service contact details:
Ph: 02 6332 3882
106-108 Russell Street, Bathurst
This service is funded by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services through the Targeted Earlier Intervention (TEI) Program.