Who We Are
Veritas House is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity that provides a range of flexible services to children, young people, and families in Central Western NSW.
Veritas House is managed by an annually elected volunteer Board.
Our Vision is to contribute to the creation of a socially just and caring community in which every person is safe, secure and valued.
Veritas House strives to be a centre of excellence dedicated to providing effective services to children, young people and their families who require support. We provide holistic services which foster self-determination, security and growth. We aspire to:
- Empower young people to reach their full potential
- Strengthen interpersonal, family and community relationships
- End the cycle of youth homelessness
Our programs include
- Youth Specialist Homeless Services (SHS)
- Permanency Support or Out-of-Home Care (Foster Care)
- Premier’s Youth Initiative (PYI)
- Casework Support Services (previously Non-Placement Support Service)
- Homeless Youth Assistance Program (HYAP)
- Targeted Earlier Intervention Services (TEI)
- Interim Care accommodation supports
- Supported Independent Living Services (SILS)
Veritas House acknowledges the traditional owners of the land on which we operate, the Wiradjuri Nation and pay respect to Elders past, present and future.