Learn the Tools for Emotionally Intelligent Parenting in this FREE parenting program for parents of adolescents
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your teen?
- be better at understanding your teen?
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence. Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- have greater career success –
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Sessions will run at the Veritas House Sale Street office for for six weeks.
This is a FREE program but places are limited. To register, please complete the form below.
If you would like to register your interest for future sessions in Bathurst, Orange or other locations, please complete our Expression of Interest Form, including providing details on your preferred day and time, or call 1300 01 1973.