Service providers from across Western NSW are invited to register their interest in participating in Western Homeless Connect by completing the service provider registration form below. Services that register their interest prior to March 29 have the opportunity to be included on promotional material and space is limited. We hope to have a broad range of services represented on the day, including:
- Housing and specialist homeless service providers
- Education and employment services
- Legal and financial services
- Health and wellbeing, ranging from dental care to mental health to health checks
- Personal care, including free haircuts, a Connect Café offering free food and conversation and clothing suppliers
Closer to the day, organisers will send registered services with an information pack providing more detail about event logistics and we will also be encouraging all services to assist in distributing promotional materials across the region.
If you would like further information on the event, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 1300 01 1973 or email Josh.Morton@veritashouse.org.au.